Efficient production thanks to modern facilities
Sustainability is the top priority in our manufacturing processes. The residual heat from production is used to heat the production- and logistics buildings. Closed water cycles ensure that our production uses as little water as possible. In our factories, rainwater is also used for cooling and cleaning processes.
GARANTIA products are always manufactured with a focus on optimised logistics. This enables the efficient utilisation of pallets and transport vehicles thereby reducing CO2 emissions during transit.
Further measures to reduce our energy requirements
- Energy mix with 80% renewable energies
- Energy management according to ISO 50001
- Saving heating energy through heat recovery
- Minimal water consumption thanks to closed cooling circuits
- Rainwater utilisation for cooling and cleaning processes, toilets, washing machines
- Universal use of LED lighting
- Infiltration of excess storm water runoff
- Further sustainability measures on water protection and noise emissions
- Optimised logistics between our factories